Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thank You! Thank You! to Julie, aka southernteacherwbt.blogspot.com for awarding me the Lovely Blog Award!

Here are the rules for this award:
Once you recieve the award, you have to pass it on to others!  Here are the 3 rules to follow:
1.  Follow the person who gave you the award.
2.  Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3.  Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.

Here are the blogs I'm passing this award to.  Be sure to check them out!

yearn4learning.blogspot.com
mrsvwbt.blogspot.com
wholebrainraynor.blogspot.com
mrscrookswbt.blogspot.com
charliehuntley.blogspot.com
luria-learning.blogspot.com
wholebrainteacher.wordpress.com
wbtsweetharmony.blogspot.com
musicalbitsandtechiebytes.blogspot.com
mrsvaldeswholebrainteachingexperience.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joy! I can help you with the blog pages you emailed me about, but I don't know where to email you at? Could you send me an email address where I can send it to you? Mine is julie.gustin@falseriveracademy.org

    Julie aka Southern Teacher
    southernteacherwbt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete